We welcome you in the precious name of Jesus Christ our risen Lord! In the day when hospitality is almost a lost attitude, with all of our busy-ness, we neglect to welcome one another into our churches, homes and lives.
Thankfully, we can know and experience the love and grace of our God who welcomes us in His Son, Jesus Christ our LORD.
As recipients of God’s grace, we seek to welcome one another and others to be part of this wonderful family of God.
Our hope and goal is that we would be “A church that loves like Jesus. That is our mission statement and the criteria with which we determine where our energies and resources will be placed. “A church that loves Jesus, a church that loves one another and a church that loves the world.”
We seek to be a people with a heart for God and for what God’s heart desires, longing to grow more in love, in faith, and in service. If you have been looking for a church home and family, we invite you to come and join us on the journey, we’re not perfect but the One we follow is.
May the Lord bless you and lead you today!
What you’ll Find at Warwick United Methodist Church
• A warm and hearty welcome
• Christian fellowship
• Heartfelt, joyful, reverent worship
• Joy in knowing Jesus Christ our Lord
• Excitement in ministry
• Bible studies for all levels and ages
• Small groups who strengthen their faith together
• We pray, praise God and proclaim the word of God
• We help one another on our faith journeys
• We give our time, talents and finances to the work of Christ here and around the world
• We encourage all to share their God-given talents
• We love children of all ages to grow in faith, to follow and serve the Lord Jesus
• We lift up one another in prayer